Saturday, February 06, 2010

Brain Candy...

We went to see The Lovely Bones last night. Surprisingly, it was very good, though they could've went a little less on the trippy world that she was in after she died.
Strong B+, and that place was still pretty packed for a movie that's been out awhile...

So anyway, the vacation I took for my broken hand is nearly over. Tomorrow is the Superbowl, go Saints, and then back to work. Hope my hand can take it.

I've also done alot of thinking about everything. I'm not going into detail right now over it, but hopefully there will be some kind of change in my demeanor and what not. An overnight success story?
Hardly. But I've found, especially from drawing on past experiences, that no one is drawn to Negative Nancys. Once I get ME going again, I don't plan on travelling the same road I was on before.
Instead of a walk towards a wealth of knowledge and contented funjinx, it was more like a parade of fools.
A parade of one, at least.
You find yourself on a float, all gaudily decked out and arms flailing at the masses. Sure, they are picking up the candies you are tossing out so grandly at them. But then you feel a sting in your cheek.
They are throwing it all right back at you!!!

I don't even LIKE candy...

No comments: