Friday, January 01, 2010

Push, Push, Push...

FFF. Tonight I will shed alot of things. I'm tired of feeling pain all the time. I'm tired of fighting it all. I will win and fuck everyone in the process. By the way, I think I broke my hand. Again...
I'm seriously thinking aboiut starting it all over online and forgetting about all this nonsense. And I will say I'm sorry to everyone I've hurt. I never meant for this to be as it is now. You think I wanted to be sitting here wondering WTF?
No.
It is amazing that the worst recession since the last big one in the 30's wiped me out. All of my plans, all of my fucking dreams, they are all gone. Even my daydreams are fucking nightmares. I'm tired of seeing how the world lives its life, it is a fucking farce. Every dream I had crumbled. Every life I've lived has went to shit. Help. I've fallen and I won't give up, lol. I just gotta win, damn it. I just gotta...

No comments: