Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sparkle Suck...

I think I understand the true meaning of it all, but it doesn't make anything easier. Or take the sting out of it...
Runaway trains usually tend to run out of track at some point, or hit something hard and unyielding. Then it is time to sift through the wreckage. Any survivors...?

Nothing is left now but silent screams. The licking of the wounds would be the next logical step, though logic has had little to do with the mess up to this point.
I saw New Moon. It sucked as bad as Twilight. I had to go home and shower off the GAY when it was over. Sparkly vampires, indeed...
F+.
Now, onto other things: erm... ahhh... ummm...
Hopefully Kansas City will not get donkey punched by Pittsburg today. They were up a touchdown, but are losing by 3 now. If they pull off the upset, I will do several things I need to do with more enthusiasm. This is the promise I now make to myself.
I wish there was a happy button. I would never take my finger off of it.
But then again, if I did that it might not feel so special. I guess shit has to suck part of the time.
Go figure...


No comments: