Thursday, November 05, 2009

Glub, Glub, Glub...

I had alot of trippy shit to say on my blog, then got baked and spaced out looking for a picture to accompany it.
I am home alone tomorrow. What shall we do?
"XBOX 360, RE5 perhaps...?"
A lil hund'rd proof?
Something better. I'm about to be off to a jr. high football game, which is going to be lame as fuck. Not as bad as watching two chicks play pool, but still.
As far as in personal life, I'm numb. But this weed is pretty stiff stuff, because it sure brings back the flavor at times. More like a boyish innocence occasionally makes its way to the surface, bobs a few times, then goes back under for a bit.
"Drowning?"
Or living, perhaps...?
What were the sounds of a drowning man again?
You tell me, I don't want to remember.
Switch on the globe. Darken the room and put some trippy lights on it.
I don't want to look at myself anymore. I want distraction.
I will have it...

No comments: