Wednesday, September 30, 2009

To Be Pegged...

What else has he done? Voicework as the Joker on a cartoon. Oh, how far we have fallen.
He hasn't aged well, as hasn't Carrie Fisher. Who knows, I'm... uhhh... I will admit I've masturbated to her in the 80's in that golden bikini, choking the living shit out of Jabba.
Who hasn't?
Sad that he never got any other kind of work. Harry Potter will see the same. The only one who ever broke out was Harrison Ford.
Leave me alone. I'm on a mission to see if there is a horseshoe buried wat up deep in his ayass...
Surrogates earlier tonight. I give it a strong B+. Him being in it dropped it down a notch. The story broght it back up to where it is now. Deal with it.
"Controlling, she says..."
I call bullshit.
Yet what good does it do in the end?
Exactly. Amazingly, right now the only voice in my head is my own. Who is there in the end? Ask yourself that in regards to your own life.
How righteous are your morals?
I would love to hear what someone who read this through from the beginning interprets this.
I bet they would totally misinterpret this.
This is a pining.
This is remorse.
The end of pity, of mourning.
"A rebirth?"
Hardly.
Unless I stop breathing, it is PUNCH OR GET OUT until I die. Headache/heartache is something that seems to be a concurrent them in my life. I guess I'm deadset on not giving up.
"She said you're trouble."
The Devil.
What us the most fucked up

No comments: