Thursday, July 09, 2009

Knowing is Half the Battle...

So I avoided this when it came out at the theater, and this was when I was going at least 3 times a week. Well, yesterday I finally rented it. Alas, I was unable to watch but a smidgeon.
Today, I got to finish it. To make a long story short, it sucked and the only part worth watching was when the sun scorched the planet.
And incinerated his extremely receding hairline to smithereens.
F+.
Now I'm fresh out of the shower, a svelt 175ish and beads of juicy dewyness rolling down my back. And into the crack of my ass, ha!
There's no work tomorrow, and I'm wondering if any good movies are even coming out. I kind of wanted/needed some overtime, but these three days will actually be spent recovering instead of piling on the hurt. I haven't been smoking, or drinking, so my everything feels better already as well.
I can either take the good car and have to get up early, or not go anywhere and sleep really really really late. If I do that, I won't get what I need to do done, if you dig. Decisions, decisions...

Sometimes people ask me why I'm giggling uncontrollably in a corner. It is usually because of this picture. They, however, know nothing.
Fools.

No comments: