Thursday, February 05, 2009

I'm not your GUY, Buddeh...


And here I thought I would post a shitload more on my blog, but what're you gonna do?
There was a gigantic fucking ice storm that knocked my weatherhead off the roof, leaving me without power for 8 days. Most people lost power, maybe for even a handful of days, but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................
Not this cowboy.
Bunch of bullshit, and everything seems to be building up to some cataclysmic climax in my life. Everybody, and everything, is all weird and shit. I've got a huge headache, the kind that just pounds nonstop. Need it to stop.
It's warming up now though. Thanks alot douchebag Mother Nature. She fucked me out of some money, and I intend to squeeze it out of her very bosom itself!!!
I'm gonna have to get an mp3 player, so I can work out again. And some gloves. Maybe tonight. Not sure, it's getting cold now that it's in the evening.
And I'm lazy as fuck, don't you know...

No comments: