Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tittilations and Mutilations...


A documentary tonight on A&E about Phil Spector was quite interesting. He had his fingers in alot of pie, I didn't know he was dipping into the coals there too. Ronnie Spector was pretty hot back in the day, but black chicks don't seem to age well. And he must've fucked her up pretty good, because she got all teary eyed more than a few in there. He bought her a pair of twins for Christmas, right before she jumped ship/mansion...
The adopted kids also talked about how fucked up they were due to his mistreatment and neglect. Who could imagine someone with hair like that to be a total freakazoid from planet hair halo?!?!?
Well, apparently he had a knack for bringing out the best in musicians back in the day. But as always, genius and talent come at a price, his being sanity. He did alot of boozing, and I'm sure he's the kind of guy that is pretty big into himself, since he made alot of his fortune at such an early age.
Too bad that doesn't go along very well with offing B movie has beens in the foyer of your house. Maybe the judge is a big Beatles fan, so he might get off, but I doubt it. It's amazing how money totally whacks people the fuck out. We'll see how much asspussy he's gonna hafta give out to keep all those wigs in the joint...
Which brings me to my next subject on tap for today. We saw SAW 4 at the new digital theater. That place is so fantastic, not a bad seat in the house!!! And the picture, as well as the sound. My lord, tis a dream come true. Unfortunately, the SAW series is lame as hell, and I wasted 95 minutes trying to remember why I came in the first place. It's all jumbled, and the 3rd and 4th installments are same time frame or something. Great, now I gotta remember the last piece of shit I was forced to endure...
So anyway, I'm not even going to explain it, as it made no sense to me. A genius engineer driven to building traps and scenarios to give you a crash course in self help and self mutilation...?
I ain't buying it, all because some dood opened a door on his 9 month pregnant woman's tummy, crushing his future deranged child prodigy in the process, and sending him on a collision course for Totallybatshitsville, USA with NO RETURN stamped on his forehead for all to see. We also get to see his weener, which is made even better for the simple fact that he is stone dead, so it's all chalky white. Kinda reminded me of mine after a good talcing...
I give it a D. I enjoy blood and gore, but this movie, as the others did, rubbed me the wrong way. As I've said about other turds like Scream and I Know What You Did Last Whenever the fuck it was, I want good horror, meaning monsters and things ripping people apart at the seams, not some guy orchestrating shit from beyond the grave. I've heard they are already working on 5 and 6. Please let really bad things happen to discourage them...
Please?
Hey look kids, it's 2:15 am. I wasted all my funny in chat earlier tonight. I was on a roll too, wish I had it to post here, but I probably wouldn't due to the off the wallness of it all. It would warp your fragile little minds...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh god. I think that I'm going to sit the rest of the Saw series out myself. The first was great, the second was okay, the third was a little tedious but had its moments. But eh, I've read all the spoilers and shit for this 4th one, and it sounds like a real clinker. Trying to suck as much cash outta that cow, I guess, sacrificing quality for quantity, as usual.