Saturday, July 21, 2007

Chuck and Larry: The Poop on this Scoop!!!

Went to see,
Chuck and Larry.
Twas the sheez,
Lacked of cheese,
Yesterday,
I give it an A.
Loved it, everbody was fab-tac-ulous. Nick Swardson is the bomb as the raving gay butterfly, and overall I just had a good time watching it. Can't really remember all the details but damn, Jessica Biel is fine. Sandler looked like he was in pretty good shape too, must be working out something fierce. He actually looked in better shape than Dante. So anyway...
I think I have a bad case of something because my stomach is doing somersaults in my gut area, and I'm either shitting or letting out huge farts that seem to never end. I'm sure you care to hear this, but I'm starting to wonder if it isn't something a little more serious than your average, run of the mill stomach virus. I hope its not some kind of eColi problem, because it ain't seeming to go away, and it's been three days. And my tummy really fucking hurts!!!
Sorry to use such strong language but now you see how desperate the situation is becoming. I'm also kinda dizzy at times, and anytime I eat, I'm subjected to the pains it causes until it finishes it's journey from my mouth to the bowl...
I'm also an idiot: I just got done eating some pickled jalapeno that was humongous and extremely spicy...
What else is new with me? Ummm, I was making videos, but am now stumped, and often critical in thinking back to earlier ones. Like I'm just wasting my time here.
I'm also working like a dog. I was supposed to work today but they cancelled due to some internal problem they were having. Too bad, because I need the money, and am trying to put some back on the side, so I can do some stuff.
I passed the class I was taking, by the way, I knew I did. But a few people didn't pass that I thought would, apparently more than a few failed it. Guess that makes me a freaking genius since I didn't study at all, or tab any pages, or highlight a bunch of crap needlessly, and ate while they were teaching, and showed up late a few times...
HA!!!
Go see the movie, you won't be disappointed. I will be here laying on the floor, writhing in agony, clutching my stomach. And looking up at the gods pleadingly...
What's next, more kidney stones?!?!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Totally want to see this movie.

Totally do not want to see you writhing in pain, in your own poop, on the kitchen floor.

But I do hope that you get to feeling better, and if not soon - definitely go to the doctor.

You never know, you might just get some awesome drugs!