Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Still Illin'...

I've been burnin' up lately, ill since last Friday pretty much. I am now on some kind of hydrocodone syrup that's kicking my ass now, but I have to go back to work tomorrow...
And on top of that, I've decided to see how long I can go without shaving or cutting my hair.
The Messiah...?

"Hardly..."
But I did get this sweet baby picture sent to me today. Of course I did have to alter it a little to suit the mood. I've scanned quite a few pictures these days I've been off. Lots of stuff to play with...
Yet now sleep overtakes me.
Woozy...

2 comments:

BigMomma3502 said...

What a cute baby. Too bad he grew up to be a pain in the ass. :-)

Tamara said...

Babies look good in red.

You should have photochopped some horns on it though, you know - for added effect.