Monday, May 21, 2007

Blog B-Day Graveh Love!!!

Woops, I forgot that the 13th was this blog's very first birthday...
"How could you, I mean really!"
Yes, indeed.
Well, I apologize for that folks, but I plan on making this a regular tradition, never announcing the anniversary until I've actually remembered it, which isn't hard for me to do by the way... ramble ramble...
So wherever you are, take a moment out to get down on your knees and thank the lord for TIG OL BITTIES!!!
"Wheee, this is fun!!!"
Would someone please get this goofy bastard off my back...?
It's your monkey...
Damn it, I hate when he's right...

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Tig Ol' Bitties! Ha, we used to say that all the damn time.

Also another favorite, "It's a tit bit nipply out here, isn't it love?"

BigMomma3502 said...

Happy Birthday, Blog! Sorry I forgot to pick up a card or something.

Graveh said...

You never loved me.........
Blog told me to tell you that. He also says it's nipply out today...