Friday, February 16, 2007

Ghost Rider and the Rad, Bad, Nursing Home Nads!!!

So I'm getting ready to go see Ghost Rider after nearly a year of waiting. How cruel of the gods to show me that teaser trailer way back then!!! That day has finally come, and I'm giddy with anticipation. I hope that place isn't superpacked, because I want to be able to keep my buzz long enough to space out on it all. That's right, baby. Enhancements!!!
Speaking of enhancements...
It's hard to believe he was going to be the next Superman. But this one, Ghost Rider, already seems to suit him a little snugger than the Man of Steel's gay looking threads. I am really expecting this to knock me out and off of my feet. I'm going now, at 4:45 pm, to get our tickets. I don't want to get there and have it already sold out, because that would suck balls.
"Huge ones..."
Nursing home nads!!!
The redder the better I always say. Wait! What do I say, anyway?
"What do old men's balls taste like?"
DEPENDS...
I will return with news of the awesomeness of this epic blockbuster. Stay tuned...


No comments: