Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bustin' the Bomb Devil Dance, By Diggity!!!


I just bought the new Depeche Mode Touring the Angel Live in Milan 2 DVD plus live cd of some of the newer songs. I would have preferred the older, more tried and true hits of course, but it wasn't up to me. Still sounds good though, and the concert is once again the bomb diggity.
"Gets the lil devil in me dancin'!"
I almost bought a DVD/cd combo of DM that had some of the early videos on it, but not a few big ones I wanted as well. I just know a complete early years DVD will come out and I will be pissed. Yeah I know, I will have enjoyed that until then, but that's not the point, is it?
To quote Little Richard on this one:
That's what you want baby! You want it all or none!
Wow, I thought I had more in me left to write. I feel drained now. I just went and made a sandwich to combat fatigue, loaded with raw spinach. That's right, I said raw spinach. But it is lean turkey breast, but processed cheese instead of the real cheddar I usually prefer to enjoy. I was out. The end.
Wow, after this cigarette, I think I will curl up on a section of the couch and watch a movie. I'm just not worth a damn right now.
"I'm also bored shitless!"
I may have to break out that Depeche on the bigscreen with some Surround thrown in there for good measure.
Dance, lil devil, dance!!!
Bust a move...
(Or two.)

3 comments:

BigMomma3502 said...

Me likey raw spinach too. I like to cut it up and put it in my eggs too. And on salads.

Darlin' T said...

dancing is good for the soul. i don't do enough of it.

Graveh said...

Good for the body, mind and soul, too! So much better than making the "You rawk" sign with your hand as you slurp down yet another Milwaukee's Beast.
And Jay:
Shut up you pedophile. Did you call me the other day around five? I saw your name on the caller ID. What up.