Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wham Bam, George Michael Is Da Man!!!


I saw a video of him puffin' the cheeba on youtube in an interview. The reporter covering the story was acting horrified at the thought of someone, God forbid, smoking on the drugs. Pot isn't even a drug, as far as I'm concerned. It's grown naturally, not twisted and perverted in makeshift labs on the sly. Just in fields, backyards, and closets...
On the sly!!!"
Everything he said in his defense of the wunderplant was true. It just might have looked better if he hadn't been giggling the whole time....
Anybody like Wham?
Anybody...?
Somebody had to have liked them, they sold a shitload of albums.
Come out of the closet, you flaming Wham freaks!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is true...there are soul-less, ignorant, and otherwise TOTALLY fucked up people who like Wham, but jesus....how could one ever admit it?

Graveh said...

Looks like I just did. However...
Although I am soulless and fucked up, I am not ignorant. I may have been dropped as a baby though. But that is neither here NOR there. Maybe you have little to no taste in music perhaps? It's a possibility...
I mentioned Wham at work today, and got a bunch of snickers from the rednecks at the round table. Matters not, the music means something to me.
What, or who, do you like then musically?
Got a chuckle out of your post, by the way...

BigMomma3502 said...

Mr. Anonymous didn't even have the sack to use his/her identity. SHEESH. Not that I'm a fan of What or anything . . . .

Anonymous said...

I don't use my name, because I am afraid of identity theives. I like WHAM, but I would never admit it. As a semi-gay woman, I get enough judgement in this fucked up world.