Thursday, August 24, 2006

May 1981 and a 1991 Cure flashback...


So...
This was when my life was the coolest. No bills, no worries...
And I had absolutely no idea what pussy was in any way, shape, or fuzzy form. Actually, although it doesn't look as glamorous now, we were styling back then. We also lived in a brand new house with lots of room. With exception of the birth of my daughter, my life has never been happier than in this picture. I know I look happy in my later years too, but I mean pre drugs and alcohol life. I would smoke pot for the first time around a year later, too.
Ahem...

Segway, please?
Here is me around 1991 maybe? Using Sandy's camera to snap surprise pic in the middle of a main street in Springfield, lipstick crosses on forehead and all.
Eat your heart out Robert Smith!!!
Back in my senior year of high school, I dated a weird punker chick that was only 14 or 15. Very interesting hangouts with her, I dumped her shortly before she got the mohawk. Once I gots a little more money, nicer threads, and a car, choicer pieces of ass followed. I'm sure Einstein has a theory on it somewhere...
What, you disbelieve?!?!?!?!
I wish I had more pics from this time period. I was one wild lil sumbitch!!!

1 comment:

BigMomma3502 said...

What adorable kids! Especially the brown haired girl - she looks like my daughter too.

Oh, and I am sure Dan loved seeing you mostly naked wearing his coat in the middle of Thoman Street.