Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Death's Head Soup, Anyone...?

Look deeply into mine eyes and know the disdain they feel...
So what's new then with mein main Graveh, then? Not much. Working my ass off and needing to make my ass go work out today. Not sure if it's gonna happen or not.
Kinda tryin' to pump myself up for it right now...
I did go buy me some kick ass Nike Force hightops, black and shiny, so I'd better put them to good use. Also growing the Zappa 'stache and accompanying flavor saver. Hope it comes in better this time. I've come to the realization that I may be cursed with...
"the world's first documented cowlick within a moustache!"
Yay for me!!!!!!!
So other than that, my schedule looks pretty bleak and solitudinal for awhile. Wish somebody most awesome would come and play a show nearby. But I live in hell with a bunch of tone-deaf fucking morons.
So you know what kind of artists come round here then?
Fucking Lyle Lovett.
Big band, Swing, and Country to choose from?
That or fucking REO Speedwagon and whoever the fuck is pathetic enough to tour with them.
HARRUMPHHH.
Look away now...
Piffnicity with all the necessary trappings...
(to boot.)

No comments: