Saturday, July 15, 2006

You, Me, Dupree, and One Buttass Ugly Midget...


Catchy title, eh? I was faced with a dilemma of watching Crappy Movie One or Crappy Movie Two. I knew Dupree was going to suck, Owen Wilson plays the same tired ass hippie jackass in all his movies and I'm not up for that. I'm not really up for much of anything really, that's why I'm going to cut the movie review short this time.
Here's the brief version...
We ended up seeing Little Man. I laughed a few times, but my heart just wasn't in it. It amused me not. I feel nothing but loathing for most of the things around me. Or guilt/hopeless despair at times but I will get by. If you are my loved one or a friend reading this, do not worry. This too shall pass.
"So quit yer bitchin'!"
I just get tired of it all and want to go numb sometimes. But I plod onwards, even through shitty Wayans Bros extravaganzas of whitey jokes and ebonically charged tomfoolery. That old black guy who played the wacky father, the same guy who plays Ice Cube's dad in Friday, plays in every stupid rap star studded film of color. It's almost like it's a requirement or something, didn't help in this one though. After the FX of the past two weeks (Superman Returns, Pirates 2) these were just as creepy and distracting as White Chicks was. Were. Is. And the near future looks bleak as well. No decent trailers to speak of, and Spiderman 3 doesn't come out until next year. Although there might be something that escapes me at this time, I can't think of anything that has me counting the days until it comes out. An epic big screen mindblower from Frank Zappa would do the trick. In addition to the Cranberries, I've rekindled my love anew for Frank by hearing and seeing as much of him as possible, especially on youtube. The Crossfire in '89 where he served up some blithering idiot over censorship, surprising the hosts and winning over their inner voices of reason, was FABBO! I've been drifting too far away from the teachings of "FZ". Can't be having that...
"He used to cut my grass. He was a very nice boy..."
I'm hurtling towards something, people, I just don't know what it is. And I'm starting to not care. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna hit it head on believe you me. I just might not be steering it in any particular direction, is all.
Sometimes it's just better that way...
So unless you own all the In Living Color box sets, Little Man is best saved for its impending release and rehash on BET.
D+.
And that's being generous too. How come they always gotta be dissin' the MAN
Dayumn!
I need flesh eating zombies and I need Benchwarmers on DVD. Swardson is the man in that, but Schneider, Spade, and Heder do it up real nice this time too. I've been having Deuce Bigalow sightings alot lately, he was even a rehabbing D Rex in Little Man. Something else I saw just the other day too. And Click. I can't wait for that to come out too.
"When's he gonna end this rambling, nonsensical post and retire to the living room to play Resident Evil 4 'til the wee hours of the wee morn...?"
Soon, love...
Getting very scary in the middle east right now.
Is it time to show my true identity yet...?
(You still don't even know if that is horn or halo I'm hiding.)
(Maybe a bit of both...)
Eternal damnation, and...
Hot burnin' fiyah!
Hot burnin' fiyah!
Hot burnin' fiyahhhhh!!!!

1 comment:

BigMomma3502 said...

I didn't know you saw Pirates 2. What did you think? It got some poor reviews for the plot.