Sunday, June 04, 2006

TJ, and I don't mean Hooker either.


Talking Terry Jones. A picture posed for, which was taken... by ME. I was really sick and wet from it raining on me on the way WALKING to get there. My lips were covered with fever blisters and I looked all gaunt from continuous illness and meds taken to alleve the symptoms of this problem. So he walked up right next to me and I didn't say anything. He sat down at the front, off to the side. So I walked down the aisle, letting my disposable camera's flash warm up along the way. As my looks are often considered to be dubious from my look and possibly vibe, I was eyed briefly by his amigo. This was averted by shake and baking like I was going to go for a doorway off to the side. But, no-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o. Since I was parked on university parking without a sticker and having no insurance and possibly expired tags (I thought at the time, however not true) I knew I was going to have to cut out early and not be able to wait for photo ops afterwards. So when the guy turned away, I sped up to Terry Jones. I said "Excuse me, may I take your picture?"
He said to wait for him to remove his glasses, so he could pose properly. Which was very cool of him. I wanted an autograph but I didn't want to push it. And like I said, I was sick lookin and scab covered, so I didn't want to be in any pictures. I was there, I shook his hand, the experience was for no one but ME. I loved it. I will try to make it a habit, get all the Pythons on disposable camera. And Graham's urn I guess...
Jeez, it's almost 5 in the a.m. Nighty night, y'alls. I'e been playing this awesome game...

No comments: