Sunday, May 14, 2006

Oh Brother, It's Mother's Day!!!

So I'd planned on waxing politically philosophical today but then, I hadn't gotten out of bed yet this morning/early afternoon. I started by calling MY mom and talking about hooking up at Silver Dollar City NEXT weekend. So after a wake and bake, we head on out to BBQ at her parents' house who, strangely, are absent throughout the whole visit. Felt like it defeated the purpose of even being there. However, I WAS suckerpunched into mowing their lawn as a Mamma's Day present. We headed on over to her cousin Eduardo's after, a place I do not like to go to. His Dad, Hector, is a drunk tool who becomes increasingly annoying as he progresses through the drinkeries and patience of those around him. He's a dick basically, and one time, tried to touch my (and a friend's) pee pee late one night sitting around drinking. BAD TOUCH. I played pool there for awhile then my brother in law, Julio, needed someone sober to haul his ass around like a taxi and it looks like I won the honors of doing so. We stop at his duplex, and on the way back, he asks me to stop at these dubious apartment buildings. Maybe he can score a spleef in there. When the door opens and a heavily pimpled, underfed white chick peeks out at us from the dark, I knew I was too late to get out of a truly horrendous situation unfolding before me. When a white guy walks into a room with other guys, all hispanic mainly, he is immediately the subject of suspicion. Especially when they are pretty much ALL on crank and are tweaking out of their minds. They all speak in Spanish, not realizing that I know what they are saying anyway, so it usually gives me a little warning of trouble if it should arise. But I still dont like being put in situations like that without my consent. The cops could be on the way, someone could be a raving lunatic on his day of snapping, anything could happen. I guess what really pissed me off the most about it was that all it ended up being was ME watching HIM do a couple of lines while everyone's buttholes puckered in the meantime. Yes, he offerred me a line, but I'm not into that. I've done my time before with THAT in my younger days. Eddie Money has it all wrong. I DON'T wanna go back and/or do it all over. But that's beside the point. He pretty much barged in on a group of lowlifes with a tagalong stranger, palms out, and that's the kind of shit that ends up with you being found in the woods with a new hole in the back of your head. So I came back here to be alone and reflect, get it down and jizzam out to some Howard Jones. No, he's NOT the "She Blinded Me With Science" guy, he's kinda similar but quite good once you give this treat a twirl.
So anyway, got to watch my brother in law do lines in some scumbags roach infested aprtment/fuck palace. Great. He also bragged about doing a three way with his buddy on that girl who answered the door. I can't believe he told me, I wanted to barf, so I was pretty much reduced to shaking my head and groaning in his general direction afterwards. Free pimpled ass, come and get it. The thing I ponder the most is when I meet up with said white girls who've "defected" and then realize that any other races can be just as shitty, or even shittier, than her own. They don't like to lock gazes with me, as if in shame. Or like I'll give them the "I told you so" look. Personally, I dont give a shit. Whatever bed you make, YOU WILL LIE IN IT.
Don't take this as some kind of rascist blog, my wife's half of the family is El Salvadorean, and they are some mean, badass Muthas in their own right. Machete wielding, war loving, psychotic, badass Muthas. But loyal, you just gotta keep your eyes on them when they are on the juice. Ah well, such is life. At least I didn't get shot in the face by some tweaked out pepper belly.
MY dear Mother wouldn't like THAT one bit...

No comments: