Saturday, May 13, 2006

And the HORROR begins ANEW...

Hey world, check ME out! Will this be something worth bothering to read? Will the Graveh post on a semi regular basis? WILL he SNAP, and do something muy horrible to exact his revenge on mankind in general?
Let me introduce myself: I am Ronnie. I am a strange man/boy in his thirties. I am warped and twisted, bent and completely out of whack. Possibly not even firing on all cylinders. I like music, mostly ZAPPA, Duran, Depeche Mode, Primus (and Les Claypool's other bands), NIN, Ant, IDOL, the Cure, Erasure, and numerous other dastardly bands or musicians.
Movies: Horror- Clive Barker stuff (Nightbreed, Hellraiser), LIVING DEAD (and other select zombie films) Comedy- Warped and bizarre, anything off the wall (Rocketman, or anything with Harland Williams) Right now Grandma's Boy is holding fast for the top honors of overly watched DVD right now. I used to email with Nick Swardson a little after it came out in the theaters. His comedy is pure fucking genius. I love stand up too. Harland, Attell, Swardson, Dave Cross, Patton Oswald, join old faves Steve Martin, Carlin, Pryor, Crystal, Wright, Kinnison, among other fogies THIS fogminded person can't seem to "recollect" at this juncture.
I will do this alot, lose my train of thought. Do not be alarmed. I also tend to ramble. But hopefully, if this all goes according to plan, then it will cover me in court for my insanity plea. OOPS, guess I shouldnt have shared THAT with all ye. Looks like my plans have been foiled. Trust me, people, Gravehman is too lazy to be a serial killer. Hell, too lazy to even "part time" it.
But I do have an opinion on EVERYTHING, not always the popular one either. I am an acquired taste. The question is: DO YOU HAVE THE FEVER FOR THE FLAVOR?
I also sometimes talk like yoda. I'm open to comments and suggestions but BEWARE.
Mess with the bull, you will get the horn. I'm looking for either truly helpful comments or at least inventive in their cruelty and taunt expertise. I can take whatever is dished out, nothing is sacred in the world of laugh and point. So don't get pissed if I diss Jesus OR Manson. I don't discriminate, I will break it off in someone, no matter WHAT color the meat surrounding the orifice I'm jammin' a boot up in. It's all pink in the middle.
YAY, so it has begun.

No comments: